- Dr. Jyotsna Oak is a Rheumatology Consultant working at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute in Mumbai.
- She specializes in the management of disorders and conditions such as Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Vasculitis, Osteoporosis, Gout, Scleroderma, Psoriasis (Psoriatic Arthritis), Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has treated more than 5000 patients including cases of Juvenile Chronic Arthritis, Osteoporosis, SLE, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) at Kokilaben Hospital.
- Prior to Kokilaben Dhirubhai, she has also worked in SEM Hospital, KEM Hospital and Sion LTNG hospital in Mumbai.
- MBBS │Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)│ Grant Medical College and JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Fellowship │Japanese Rheumatologist Association
- Fellowship │Asia Pacific of Associations for Rheumatology
- Indian Rheumatology Association
- Awarded Best Teacher's Award by Indian Medical Association