2. Important Notice
AlMaryamHealthcare.com is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. Any information provided on the Website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website is a service that displays information on Providers and/or Clinics that has been gathered from the Healthcare Provider or the internet and which facilitate Registered Users purchasing Vouchers. We do not screen or validate any content posted by Clinics and/or Providers, nor do we endorse any particular Clinic and/or Provider. If you decide to engage a Clinic or Provider to provide Services to you (including by purchasing a Voucher on our Website), you do so at your own risk. In this regard, you should note that certain Clinics and/or Providers listed on this Website are located in jurisdictions where insurance is not available or mandatory in respect of the medical services they offer. We would recommend that you undertake your own research into any Clinic and/or Provider listed on the Website and that you should consult with your doctor or primary healthcare provider before engaging any Clinic and/or Provider from this Website. You should be aware that the results of any search you perform on the Website for Clinics and/or Providers should not be construed as an endorsement by AlMaryamHealthcare.com of any particular Clinic and/or Provider or constituting any comparative ranking of any Clinic and/or Providers.
3. Services We Do Not Provide
1. AlMaryamHealthcare.com is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any Clinic and/or Provider listed on the Website. We are not medical professionals nor do we hold ourselves out to be medical professionals and will not discuss or advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Clients (defined below) or Clinics and/or Providers. 2. As we cannot control the information provided by any Clinic and/or Provider or information sourced by AlMaryamHealthcare.com from the Internet that is made available through this Website, AlMaryamHealthcare.com does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any Clinic and/or Provider or the services provided or purported to be provided by any Clinic and/or Provider, the accuracy of any listings or any Clinic and/or Provider data we may provide you, or the ability of any Clinics and/or Providers to complete a transaction.
4. Services We Do Provide
5. Content Policy
1. AlMaryamHealthcare.com acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of information submitted through the Website, and has no obligation to screen content or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by you or Clinics and/or Providers. You are solely responsible for the content and information you provide to us to be published on the Website through our data entry forms or otherwise. We reserve the right to edit or remove your content if we believe it is untrue or that it may create liability for us. 2. You acknowledge we may publish your reviews of Clinics and/or Providers or the services provided to you by Clinics and/or Providers either on the Website or on associated or linked websites and you consent to the unrestricted publication of such reviews. When posting a review of a Clinic or Provider to AlMaryamHealthcare.com you must abide by current review policies which include: – Review cannot be defamatory – Review must be family friendly (no profanity, etc.) – No hearsay. You cannot make a statement about what someone else has said. – No personal insults – No reports of criminal activity (these must be reported to the proper authority) – Commercial information of any kind including email address or phone numbers – Content not relevant to other potential customers – Review must use standard email etiquette (not all CAPS, no HTML, etc.) – We may choose to reject reviews where we cannot contact you by email or phone 3. Other terms of the content policy with regard to reviews and other user-provided text on the Website are covered in the review policy.
6. Age and Responsibility
You should note that the Website Service is only available to, and may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to form such contracts under law in the jurisdiction in which they reside. By accessing and using this Website, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen.
7. Data Protection
8. Provision of Information
1. If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Clinic and/or Provider, then you will be asked to provide certain information including details such as your contact details (phone number and email address), age and gender and some medical information to allow us to present your data to Clinics and/or Providers who may be interested in providing Services to you. You warrant and undertake that the information provided by you is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects, not the confidential property of others or in violation of any third party’s rights, and is sufficient for us to facilitate the Website Services. Although AlMaryamHealthcare.com endeavours at all times to respect your privacy, you should not provide any information that may cause you personal damage if made public. 2. Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by you to us or to a Clinic and/or Provider, or any information sent by us, a Clinic and/or Provider or any third party to you over the internet.
9. Suspension/ Termination
10. Use of website
11. Copyright Notice and Limited Licence
13. Limitation of Liability
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither AlMaryamHealthcare.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of any facilities, services and the website services offered or transactions entered into through or from this Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your transactions with Clinics and/or Providers or medical services facilitated through this Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties, even if AlMaryamHealthcare.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. 2. In no event shall AlMaryamHealthcare.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any Clinic and/or Provider or third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the website services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. 3. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall AlMaryamHealthcare.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of the website or the website services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, lay-way disputes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. 4. AlMaryamHealthcare.com does not exclude liability for death or personal injury, caused by its negligence or that of its employees or authorised representatives, or for fraud.
15. Links to Third Party Websites
This Website contains links to third-party websites. Your use of third-party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any other website through this Website is at your own risk. AlMaryamHealthcare.com is not responsible for, nor liable for, the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on third party websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. AlMaryamHealthcare.com reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that AlMaryamHealthcare.com provides a link to a third party website does not mean that AlMaryamHealthcare.com endorses, authorises or sponsors that website, nor does it mean that AlMaryamHealthcare.com is affiliated with the third party websites, owners or sponsors. AlMaryamHealthcare.com provides these links merely as a convenience for those who use this Website.
1. Although AlMaryamHealthcare.com endeavours to ensure the Website is available at all times, there may be occasions when access to the Website may be interrupted, e.g. to allow maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs to take place, or due to a failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control. You agree that AlMaryamHealthcare.com shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred by you resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. 2. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of any content and data you submit to the Website and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive items.
18. Jurisdiction and Governing Law